Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Rangers Report | Jimmy Dunne Looks to West Brom opener 23:54 - Aug 6 with 1739 viewsbosh67

Jimmy comes across so so well. Andy Sinton is such a legend. With the excellent Simon Cheshire. Great stuff. Come on U Rs!
[Post edited 6 Aug 23:58]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Rangers Report | Jimmy Dunne Looks to West Brom opener on 02:03 - Aug 7 with 1590 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I really like that tee shirt Andy Sinton is wearing does anybody know where its available from.I looked at the club shop menu right now and did not see it anywhere Thanks
The Rangers Report | Jimmy Dunne Looks to West Brom opener on 04:33 - Aug 7 with 1385 viewsjoolsyp

The Rangers Report | Jimmy Dunne Looks to West Brom opener on 02:03 - Aug 7 by CLAREMAN1995

I really like that tee shirt Andy Sinton is wearing does anybody know where its available from.I looked at the club shop menu right now and did not see it anywhere Thanks

https://art-of-football.com/products/qpr-classics-tee?variant=29264465231971
The Rangers Report | Jimmy Dunne Looks to West Brom opener on 06:43 - Aug 7 with 1273 viewsNorthernr

The Rangers Report | Jimmy Dunne Looks to West Brom opener on 04:33 - Aug 7 by joolsyp

https://art-of-football.com/products/qpr-classics-tee?variant=29264465231971

Win the prediction league we'll give you one for free
The Rangers Report | Jimmy Dunne Looks to West Brom opener on 07:28 - Aug 7 with 1165 viewsDannyPaddox

2nd Prize!
The Rangers Report | Jimmy Dunne Looks to West Brom opener on 07:39 - Aug 7 with 1143 viewsHoopstar

Had that t-shirt in navy for years before it succumbed. Will be treating myself to the lovely raglan sweater they have on there I think.

Really enjoyed that, as said Jimmy comes across so well and seems such an asset to the club as an individual. Here's hoping the Irish Cafu can keep it up this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024